Pipe Fittings - Manufacturer and Exporter of Orifice Flanges
Stainless Steel Orifice Flanges, Carbon Steel Orifice Flanges, Alloy Steel Orifice Flanges and Nickel Based High Alloy Orifice Flanges
Class 50 LBS Orifice Flanges, 300 LBS Orifice Flanges, 600 LBS Orifice Flanges, 900 LBS Orifice Flanges, 1500 LBS Orifice Flanges, 2500 LBS Orifice Flanges, BS4504 Orifice Flanges, BS4504, BS1560, BS10
Orifice Flanges are used instead of the standard pipe flanges when orifice plate or flow nozzle is used. In other words, orifice flanges are used with orifice meters. The basic purpose for this is to measuring the flow rate of either gases or liquids in the respective pipeline. These flanges are used in various industrial applications and are available in various sizes and materials. All orifice flange units are supplied with the plate, pressure connection holes, and jack screws.
Key Features of Orifice Flanges:
- Come with either raised faces or ring type joint (RTJ ) facings.
- The orifice flanges have modifications of radial tapped holes in the flange ring for meter connections.
- There are the orifice plate carriers in these flanges for the reason of fitting meter connections.
- The additional bolts available serve as a jack to allow the separation of the two flanges to change the orifice plate or for other relevant services like inspection.
Uses of orifice flanges:
- The basic purpose of an orifice flange is used to flow/rate metering of piping systems.
- They are used for all intensive purposes, similar to weld neck and slip-on flanges with extra machining.
Orifice flanges Product Range
Orifice Flanges Range
½" (15 NB) to 48" (1200NB) in 150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS ASA 150, ASA 300, PN 6,10,16,25, 40,64,100,160 ETC. Available with NACE MR 01-75
Stainless Steel Orifice Flanges
Grade : 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 310, 310S, 316, 316Ti, 316 L, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 347 H, 409, 410, 410S, 420, 430L
Duplex Steel Orifice Flanges
Grade : 2205 (UNS No. S31803), 2507 (UNS No. S32750)
Nickel Alloy Orifice Flanges
Grade : Nickel 200 (UNS No. N02200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No. N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020), Titanium (Grade I & II)
Copper Alloy Orifice Flanges
Grade : UNS No. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200, 70600, 71500, UNS No. C 70600 (Cu -Ni- 90/10), C 71500 (Cu -Ni- 70/30)
Orifice Flanges Standard
- ANSI : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
- DIN : DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
- B.S : BS4504, BS4504, BS1560, BS10
- OTHER : PLATE, PLATE BLANK
Value Added Services for Orifice Flanges
- HOT DIPPED GALVANIZING
- HEAT TREATMENT
- CNC MACHINING